The Power 5: Five Ways to Snatch Your Power Back!
Posted: December 26, 2016
What if I told you that everything you ever wanted, needed, or desired was neatly packaged in this beautifully decorated box? What would be inside the box for you? Would it be …
The Perfect Body?
Sadly, far too many women believe that everything she needs is outside of her reach-elusive; only possible for “that other woman”.
But what if I told you that you are that neatly packaged beautifully decorated box and that everything you need, want and desire is already in you?!? I’m sure your first reaction may be, “then why do I feel so weak? Why does it seem like my dreams are not coming true?”
God created you to be great and equipped you to possess everything you desire that is good for you as a woman of faith; God promises every good gift and every perfect gift is from above (James 1:7).
Do you believe it? If not, that’s your first confession of faith: I am made perfect in Him.
The Power 5: Five Powerful Moves to Snatch Your Power Back
- First, Stop giving your power away! If you have been allowing others to make decisions for you, tell you what to do, or you’ve been dependent on others for far too long, it’s likely you feel powerless to make changes in your life.
- Create new habits today-right now- that will empower you to life live beyond monotony. Get up. Go to work. Come back home. Go to bed and do it all over the next day. This is your Ground Hog Day!
- Write out your faith confessions and affirmations on index cards and tape them to your mirror and other places in your home to remind you that your identity is rooted in Christ and not others people opinions of you.
- Commit to lifestyle changes in health, finances, mental health, fitness, family, and fun!
- Find and join a community of like-minded women who are women on the go. Make it no longer an option for you to sit on the sidelines and watch life pass you by.
While it seems simple enough, it really is. Change is about consistency and discipline and accountability. No one can give you what you need. No one is the expert in your life journey. Only you know what your how your story ends. Everything you need is already inside of you. So, pull back the curtains, open the shades, and the let the sun shine in!
Open the box, search the inside, and create the life you are designed to live!
What’s in your box?