I see a Queen
Posted: October 7, 2016
Often we do not see the greatness in us that others see. Self-esteem and self-worth are often those parts of ourselves that we tend to be hyper focused on and often result in a woman being self critical. In fact, some women do not like themselves because they compare themselves to other women who aren’t even in their same circle. It’s time we learn to define our own standards of beauty-inner and outer and to value our worth.
Preparing to operate in excellence as designed by God, requires that women’s identity be firmly established in who God says we are not as the world defines. God says that he created us for greatness; that we are his workmanship; that we were created just a little lower than the angel. Don’t believe me? Check out the scriptures below that validate who you were created to be before you were even born.
I see you Queen…walk in your authority!
How I Became a Fearless Woman of God
- Believe more deeply in God and his promises for your life and silence the inner critic (Satan) who spews lies about who you are-what you can do-who you will be in the Kingdom and the world! Declare and decree God’s word over your life daily. (Ephesians 4:6; 3 John 2; Joshua 1:8; Deuteronomy 28).
- Surrender all to him. Leave it. Don’t take it back. Release it. (Deuteronomy 30:19; John 14:1).
- Fear and failure are not options. (Proverbs 4:25; 1 Corinthians 9:24-27; Proverbs 26:14; Ecclesiastes 11:4).
- Procrastination is fear. (Habakkuk 2:2-3; Judges 16:10-17).
- Love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections (Phillipians 4:8).
- Embrace your uniqueness. You are (I am) a designer’s original (Isaiah 42:10; Ruth 1: 9-12; Isaiah 48:17).
- Competition is for the streets and worldly pursuits; purification and consecration are kingdom principles for God’s Queens (Ephesians 4:6; Ephesians 6:12; Acts 19:11-12; Mark 6:13; James 5:14; Luke 4:20)
- Develop Godly character (Matthew 25: 14-30; Ephesians 3:19; Philipians 2:13; Joshua 1:8; Isaiah 62:3; Proverbs 31).
- Faith always over self-doubt (Exodus 12:7-15).
- Understand the principles of forgiveness and repentance (Matthew 18:23; Proverbs 18:19; 1 Corithians 3:1-3; 1 Timothy 1:2-4, 18-19.